October 22nd, 2019 admin
“Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder!”
While this statement has turned to be an often repeated one, nowadays people are focusing more on how to achieve silky smooth skin to enhance the outer appearance instead. The glamour industry, more often than not, is a living example of where women are forced to get that perfect looking and unblemished skin to reach a stage in their career. Nonetheless, unwanted hair on the body can act as a huge barrier in getting that look.
Various options like shaving or waxing are there to remove such unwanted hair, but none of these remedies are permanent. The chances of after-effects such as redness, rashes, swelling, and even scratches are common. However, there is nothing to worry about as medical science has come up with an IPL laser hair removal solution that offers permanent results if you follow the instructions provided by the aestheticians properly.
What is a laser hair removal solution?
An IPL laser hair removal solution is a non-invasive treatment that removes unwanted hair from the body. The process works by targeting the hair follicles and destroying them permanently. The only thing that you will have to keep in mind when you are going for such a procedure is that laser hair removal depends a lot on your skin type and tone. The best part of it, however, is the fact that the method doesn’t use any harmful components to get rid of body hair.
Aesthetic clinics that offer laser hair removal in Calgary NE, such as the Alyssum Laser and Skin Care Clinic, use advanced cooling technology attached with the laser device to ensure that the skin doesn’t get hurt during the process. Now that you know what laser hair removal is all about, and have decided to opt for it, here are a few things you need to keep in mind before and after the treatment.
Most of the time, we concentrate on all the things we are required to do once the treatment is over and fail to follow the pre-treatment instructions. But, things that we have to do before the treatment day is equally significant to ensure excellent results. Some of them are:
- No bleaching or waxing till 4-weeks before the treatment. This is suggested because hair grows at a steady pace, and waxing before the treatment would not allow the laser to work at the optimum.
- Avoid any direct exposure to the sun. This can be mended for the people who are bound to go out in the sun, but those of you would need to apply a sunscreen with a 30 SPF or more around twenty minutes before going out.
- Do not use any self-tanning cream, sprays, or tanning beds. If your body is tanned, the aesthetician would not be able to see your original complexion, and that can affect the entire procedure.
Treatment day instructions
As a milestone in the lives of those who want to get rid of unwanted hair, the treatment day is of utmost relevance. The process of laser hair removal, as mentioned above, is non-invasive, and only involves shining a bright beam of light to the melanin of the hair, to turn to heat and damage the follicles. This ensures that the hair doesn’t regrow from the follicles. Even when the process is this uncomplicated, there are a few things you need to ensure on the day of the treatment for IPL Laser Hair Removal Calgary NE, such as:
- Shave the area that requires treatment around twenty-four hours beforehand, as this allows your aesthetician to work with a clean slate.
- Clean all the deodorants, make-up, and lotions that you might have applied. Laser hair removal works the best on well-cleansed skin.
- Wear loose-fitting clothing to allow the aesthetician complete access to the area of treatment. This also comes of huge help when, post-treatment, your skin becomes sensitive and you would not want your clothes to stick to it.
You need to follow various other steps when it comes to ensuring the best out of the procedure. Even if you follow all the instructions before and during the procedure, if you forget about the post-treatment blues altogether, you would still be a far cry away from the results. Some of the things that you would need to keep in mind after your treatment is complete, include:
1. Avoiding the sun.
2. Not going for a hot shower for a few days. Especially if you are someone with dry skin, this can make it all the more sensitive.
3. Not waxing, shaving, or bleaching the area.
4. Trying to avoid make-up for a few days.
5. Using ice-packs to sooth the skin.
Conclusion: All these instructions aside, you need to get your treatment done from experts that offer IPL Laser hair removal solution. Alyssum Laser and Skin Care is an aesthetic clinic that provides cheap laser hair removal solutions in and around Calgary NE. The trained and experienced aestheticians ensure that you have got the best treatment in a private atmosphere, and at affordable rates. Get in touch with Alyssum Laser and Skin Care to know more about the services and book an appointment.